You can purchase the following material from us in a number of different ways ...
Online at this website on the relevant page(s) at any time ...
- Play Scripts (both Printed and e-Script version)
- Pantomime Scripts (both Printed and e-Script version)
- Script Copying Licences
Online at this website on the 'Ordering for Musicals' page during or after a perusal
- Rehearsal Master Sets on Data CD
Online at this website on the 'Ordering for Musicals' page once you have received a Royalty Quotation from us ...
- Royalties (but only when in possession of a Quotation or Licence Number)
Online at this website on the 'Ordering for Musicals' page once you have received a Licence To Perform from us ...
- Orchestrations (where sold)
- Cast Recording CD's (where available)
- Rehearsal Backing Tracks CD's (where available)
Ordering by Post
You can pay for the above items either ...
- by Credit/Debit Card
- by Paypal
- by cheque (in Sterling/GBP and made payable to Stagescripts Ltd)
- By Direct Deposit / Internet Banking to our Bank Account ...
United Kingdom : Account : 03882373, Sort Code : 20-23-97
International : IBAN : GB36 BARC 2023 9703 8823 73, SwiftBIC : BARCGB22
The address of our bank is ...
Barclays Bank Ltd
90/92 High Street
Please notify us by e-mail if you make a deposit by Direct Deposit or Internet Banking.
Official School Orders
We accept official orders from schools, school boards, colleges and universities. For us to be able to despatch goods and then invoice the school, orders must be generated from the school's ordering system and must clearly show an Order Number. Letters or e-mails from teachers (even if on headed notepaper) may be treated as personal orders, requiring payment in advance.